2017 Harley-Davidson Raffle
This spring, we're partnering with Chesapeake Harley-Davidson to give away a 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide!
Enter our raffle for a chance to win! See below for rules and details.
About The 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
The Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® model set the world standard for the stripped-down, hot rod look. Its style is often copied, but never duplicated. The all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine backs up the look with massive torque. The ride is unmatched as well, thanks to the all-new suspension and Reflex Linked Brembo® brakes. The Street Glide features the BOOM!™ Box 4.3 Radio that puts out 25 watts per channel. When it comes to the Street Glide motorcycle, nothing else comes close. MSRP $20,999.
How to Enter
All (18+) are welcome to enter. Tickets are $20 each. 1500 chances to win. Raffle tickets are for sale at Chesapeake Harley-Davidson (4600 Thunder Ct. Darlington, MD 21034) and at Lee's Landing Dock Bar (closes for the season November 6th, 2016). Each $20 ticket represents one chance to win. All tickets must be paid for in cash. Each ticket has a printed number, and a removable stub. The winner will be picked at random at our spring bike show event. Purchase your tickets soon, there are only 1500 chances to win! Once all 1500 tickets are sold, we will not add additional tickets.
Rules and Regulations
This raffle is open to all participants. Each ticket represents one chance in 1500 to win the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide. The bike's MSRP is $20,999. The winner of the raffle bike will be responsible for all taxes and fees. The winner of the bike will be contacted and will have three (3) days to respond to the Lee's Landing Dock Bar and Chesapeake Harley-Davidson team. Once three days passes without contact or response, we will choose another winner. The name listed on the raffle ticket is the only person who can claim the bike. Valid ID must be present. The raffle tickets hold no cash value. After the giveaway is complete, no refunds on tickets will be given. Proceeds above the price of the bike will be given to local charities. Must be 18 to enter.
This Raffle Supports...
This raffle supports two stand-out, local, charitable organizations. Learn more about these organizations here:
- Meeting Ground - a faith-based organization that has responded to the needs of homeless people in Maryland and Delaware since 1981. Individuals and families experiencing homelessness will find temporary ‘safe haven’ in our services. Using Christian values, our guests can regroup and get their lives back in order with the help and support of a caring community.
- The Port Deposit Heritage Corporation - The Port Deposit Heritage Corporation was organized in 1975 by the late Mrs. Grace Humphries. Under her guidance, the deteriorating Paw Paw Building was purchased for restoration to be used as a library and museum. Today, the building stands as a fine example of rubble fieldstone construction techniques, and proof of Mrs. Humphries' commitment to the preservation of Port Deposit's Heritage.
1. When will the winners be announced?
Raffle winners will be announced in early spring (May or June) at our next bike show event. The winner will be selected at random, in public, by a member of the Chesapeake Harley-Davidson staff.
2. How will raffle winners be contacted?
Raffle winners will be contacts using the contact information they provide on the ticket stub. Please write legibly on the ticket stub and provide current information so that we can get in touch with you!
3. Which charities are being supported?
The overflow proceeds from this raffle will be awarded to two local charities: Meeting Ground, a homeless support charity in Cecil County, and the Port Deposit Heritage Corporation. Take some time to learn about them today!
4. How can I learn more about the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide?
Check out the Harley-Davidson website listing here, or get in touch with the sales team at Chesapeake Harley-Davidson. Also feel free to stop by the showroom where the bike is on display.
5. Where can I buy raffle tickets?
Raffle tickets will be on sale at Chesapeake Harley-Davidson and at Lee's Landing Dock Bar (Lee's Landing closes for the season on November 6th). All ticket sales must be made in cash and in person. We can not ship tickets, take ticket orders on the phone, or accept online requests for tickets.
6. What if I lost my ticket?
Please keep your ticket stubs so that we can verify your identity. We will also accept a valid ID with matching information to the ticket. Only the person listed on the raffle ticket can claim the prize.
7. When is your next bike show?
We are planning to host another bike show in early June. If this raffle is a success, we will do more!